Creative and skilled freelance designer with experience in many facets of commercial design and magazine layout. Personable with an ability to interact with a variety of clients, and ensure timely project completion. Dedicated to professional development and self-motivated to update knowledge of new software and technology.
Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude, 2000
Media, Communication and Technology
East Stroudsburg University, East Stroudsburg, PA
• Received East Stroudsburg University of Pennslvania Faculty Scholarship
Freelance Graphic Designer
Marci Molina Designs
2000 – Present
• Design and conceptualize graphics, typography, and ads for magazines.
Natural Awakenings Magazine (2007 – present)
The Real Estate Book of the Poconos (2013 – 2015)
Local Flair Magazine (2005 – 2008)
• Create email marketing newsletters utilizing Constant Contact and MailChimp.
• Update websites and manage social media accounts.
• Apply detail oriented design and production skills to multiple formats.
• Collaborate with clients in all areas of production.
• Photograph varied subjects utilized in fine and commercial art.
Mantis Design, Inc., Stroudsburg, PA
2000 – 2004
• Created and developed concepts for products including calendars and posters.
• Photographed subjects and designed original artwork used in layouts.
Graphics Center Assistant
University Center Graphics Center, East Stroudsburg, PA
1998 – 2000
• Designed publicity layouts such as ads, flyers, posters, and invitations
for guest speakers, concerts and special events.
• Assisted customers including students, organizations and staff.
Computer: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, QuarkXpress, Mac OSX
Creative: photography, jewelry making, various art mediums